27 August 2011
ErControl 188.8.131.52 (Danish version)
23 June 2010
Here we go! ErControl 184.108.40.206 is available now also in English.
17 May 2010
www.ercontrol.de is available in two languages. The application also will be multilanguage soon...
First of all...
...English is not my first language. So sorry for errors on this homepage or the first translated version of ErControl (220.127.116.11). Feel free to report any errors or incomprehensible
ErControl is available for free. If you like it feel free to do a PayPal donation ("Spenden" button).
What is Ercontrol?
ErControl is a software to control practicing on Kettler Ergometers with serial or usb interfaces. It is a cost-free alternative to the original software by MagicMaps.
- Four types of practice
- Free practice: pulse rate, cadence and power is recorded over time. Power can be controlled manually using the Ergometer keys.
- Topograhic practice: a topographic profile can be driven (e. g. a Tour de France stage). While driving a virtual gearshifter can be used or the power can be controlled manually using the Ergometer keys.
- Pulse controlled practice: a given pulse rate graph (over time) can be driven. ErControl controls the power so that the given pulse will be reached.
- Power controlled practice: a given power graph (over time) can be driven. ErControl controls the power.
- Graphical presentation in real-time during practice.
- Presentation of momentary values (time, engergy, pulse rate, cadence and power).
- Drive topographical profiles using Open Street Maps.
- Windows XP/Windows 7 with installed .NET Framework 3.5
- Kettler AX1, CX1, ErgoRacer, EX1, X3, X5 or a similar model